In partnership with Sir George Monoux 6th Form College and London Sport, North London Weightlifting Club are now running a Satellite Club based at the brand new Weights Gymnasium inside the college.
Weekly sessions are led by a BWL (British Weight Lifting) qualified Coach
and are available to all College students. The skills and thrills of Olympic style Weightlifting is suitable training for students who:
- participate in other athletic sports
- would like to experience a new spor
- would like to progress towards the competitive sport of Olympic Weightlifting
- are individuals and just want to get stronger and fitter
- are bored of working-out with resistance machines.
After participating in six continuous sessions, students can (if they wish) become an associate member of NLWLC and BWL, which will make them eligible to attend Club sessions* at the NLWLC base inside the Lee Valley Athletic Centre and participate in the club’s regular Bench-Mark Competitions.
Club T shirts will be granted with a Membership Pack.
* Discounted club course fees will apply.